Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie DBystřice nad Pernštejnem - Dálnice Speřice
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 14

Bystřice nad Pernštejnem vs Dálnice Speřice prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Fotbalový stadion Bystřice nad Pernštejnem

Bystřice nad Pernštejnem
Draw
Dálnice Speřice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
L
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Dálnice Speřice13418-1613
13Bystřice nad Pernštejnem132110-207

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

16 : 36

goals

13 : 29

1.2 : 2.8

goals avg

1.0 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dálnice Speřice

07.08.2022

5-1

(3-1)

Bystřice nad Pernštejnem

Bystřice nad Pernštejnem vs Dálnice Speřice prediction summary

Bystřice nad Pernštejnem meets Dálnice Speřice in a match of a Division D - 14 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 19.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Dálnice Speřice and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Bystřice nad Pernštejnem team to score and less than 1.5 for Dálnice Speřice. Bystřice nad Pernštejnem chances to win are 10%. Dálnice Speřice chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bystřice nad Pernštejnem scored 16 against 36 in 13 last matches whereas Dálnice Speřice scored 13 against 29 in its 13 last games. Bystřice nad Pernštejnem scored 1.2 against 2.8 in 13 last matches whereas Dálnice Speřice scored 1.0 against 2.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Bystřice nad Pernštejnem and Dálnice Speřice have played 1 matches so far. Bystřice nad Pernštejnem won 0 matches in total while Dálnice Speřice won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Bystřice nad Pernštejnem scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bystřice nad Pernštejnem won 0. Bystřice nad Pernštejnem won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Dálnice Speřice scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dálnice Speřice won 1. Dálnice Speřice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bystřice nad Pernštejnem vs Dálnice Speřice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D