Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaFA CupBusan Transportation - FC Seoul
South-Korea. FA Cup. Quarter-finals

Busan Transportation vs FC Seoul prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Busan Asiad Auxiliary Stadium

Busan Transportation
Draw
FC Seoul

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 4

goals

3 : 1

2.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Busan Transportation vs FC Seoul prediction summary

Busan Transportation meets FC Seoul in a match of a Quarter-finals round in South-Korea FA Cup on 29.06 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Busan Transportation or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Busan Transportation team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Seoul. Busan Transportation chances to win are 45%. FC Seoul chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Busan Transportation scored 6 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas FC Seoul scored 3 against 1 in its 2 last games. Busan Transportation scored 2.0 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas FC Seoul scored 1.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Busan Transportation and FC Seoul have played 0 matches so far. Busan Transportation won 0 matches in total while FC Seoul won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Busan Transportation scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Busan Transportation won 0. Busan Transportation won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


FC Seoul scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home FC Seoul won 0. FC Seoul won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Busan Transportation vs FC Seoul with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FA Cup