Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Women - Qualification EuropeBulgaria W - Israel W
World. World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe. Group Stage - 16

Bulgaria W vs Israel W prediction, betting tips and odds

23.06 Thursday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Bulgaria W
Draw
Israel W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Israel W7106-203
6Bulgaria W7007-240

Performance last matches

7

played

7

home

away

total

1 : 25

goals

3 : 23

0.1 : 3.6

goals avg

0.4 : 3.3

forme

attack

defence

Bulgaria W vs Israel W prediction summary

Bulgaria W meets Israel W in a match of a Group Stage - 16 round in World World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe on 23.06 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Israel W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Bulgaria W team to score and less than 1.5 for Israel W. Bulgaria W chances to win are 10%. Israel W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bulgaria W scored 1 against 25 in 7 last matches whereas Israel W scored 3 against 23 in its 7 last games. Bulgaria W scored 0.1 against 3.6 in 7 last matches whereas Israel W scored 0.4 against 3.3 in its 7 last games.


Teams Bulgaria W and Israel W have played 0 matches so far. Bulgaria W won 0 matches in total while Israel W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Bulgaria W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bulgaria W won 0. Bulgaria W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Israel W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Israel W won 0. Israel W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bulgaria W vs Israel W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Women - Qualification Europe