Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Montenegro. First League. Regular Season - 3

Buducnost Podgorica vs Dečić prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-0)

07.08 Sunday

21:00 CET

Stadion Pod Goricom

Buducnost Podgorica
Draw
Dečić

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Dečić220046
8Buducnost Podgorica1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 4

goals

4 : 0

2.0 : 4.0

goals avg

2.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Buducnost Podgorica

29.05.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Dečić

Buducnost Podgorica

30.04.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Dečić

Dečić

16.03.2022

0-2

(0-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

06.11.2021

1-2

(0-0)

Dečić

Dečić

21.08.2021

2-2

(0-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Dečić

30.05.2021

1-3

(1-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

07.04.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Dečić

Dečić

13.12.2020

0-4

(0-2)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica

25.10.2020

2-2

(2-1)

Dečić

Dečić

14.08.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Buducnost Podgorica

Buducnost Podgorica vs Dečić prediction summary

Buducnost Podgorica meets Dečić in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Montenegro First League on 07.08 Sunday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Dečić and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Buducnost Podgorica team to score and less than 2.5 for Dečić. Buducnost Podgorica chances to win are 10%. Dečić chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Buducnost Podgorica scored 2 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Dečić scored 4 against 0 in its 2 last games. Buducnost Podgorica scored 2.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Dečić scored 2.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Buducnost Podgorica and Dečić have played 10 matches so far. Buducnost Podgorica won 5 matches in total while Dečić won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.90 goals per Match and 29 in total.


Buducnost Podgorica scored 18 in total and 1.80 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Buducnost Podgorica won 2. Buducnost Podgorica won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Dečić scored 11 in total and 1.10 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Dečić won 1. Dečić won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Buducnost Podgorica vs Dečić with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League