Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Hungary. NB I. Regular Season - 1

Budapest Honved vs Debreceni VSC predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-4 (1-0)

31.07 Saturday

20:00 CET

Bozsik Aréna

Budapest Honved
Draw
Debreceni VSC

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in NB I

Budapest Honved vs Debreceni VSC prediction summary

Budapest Honved meets Debreceni VSC in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Hungary NB I on 31.07 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Debreceni VSC and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Budapest Honved team to score and n/a for Debreceni VSC. Budapest Honved chances to win are 10%. Debreceni VSC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Budapest Honved scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Debreceni VSC scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Budapest Honved scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Debreceni VSC scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Budapest Honved vs Debreceni VSC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!