Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBahrainPremier LeagueBudaiya - Manama
Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 6

Budaiya vs Manama prediction, betting tips and odds

21.11 Sunday

16:30 CET

Sheikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium

Budaiya
Draw
Manama

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Manama4310410
7Budaiya4112-24

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

3 : 5

goals

8 : 4

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Budaiya

06.09.2021

1-0

Manama

Manama

23.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Budaiya

Manama

01.01.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Budaiya

Budaiya

04.11.2019

0-1

Manama

Manama

29.10.2019

0-0

Budaiya

Budaiya

26.04.2019

1-4

Manama

Manama

25.11.2018

4-1

Budaiya

Budaiya vs Manama prediction summary

Budaiya meets Manama in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Bahrain Premier League on 21.11 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Manama and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Budaiya team to score and less than 2.5 for Manama. Budaiya chances to win are 10%. Manama chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Budaiya scored 3 against 5 in 4 last matches whereas Manama scored 8 against 4 in its 4 last games. Budaiya scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 4 last matches whereas Manama scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Budaiya and Manama have played 7 matches so far. Budaiya won 1 matches in total while Manama won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.86 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Budaiya scored 3 in total and 0.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Budaiya won 1. Budaiya won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Manama scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Manama won 2. Manama won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Budaiya vs Manama with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League