Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - HamburgBuchholz - HEBC
Germany. Oberliga - Hamburg. Hamburg - 11

Buchholz vs HEBC prediction, betting tips and odds

16.01 Sunday

14:00 CET

Otto-Koch-Kampfbahn

Buchholz
Draw
HEBC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
W
W
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Buchholz6321911
8HEBC622238

Performance last matches

11

played

12

home

away

total

27 : 25

goals

32 : 27

2.5 : 2.3

goals avg

2.7 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

HEBC

22.08.2021

3-1

Buchholz

Buchholz

20.09.2020

0-0

HEBC

Buchholz vs HEBC prediction summary

Buchholz meets HEBC in a match of a Hamburg - 11 round in Germany Oberliga - Hamburg on 16.01 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or HEBC and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Buchholz team to score and less than 3.5 for HEBC. Buchholz chances to win are 10%. HEBC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Buchholz scored 27 against 25 in 11 last matches whereas HEBC scored 32 against 27 in its 12 last games. Buchholz scored 2.5 against 2.3 in 11 last matches whereas HEBC scored 2.7 against 2.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams Buchholz and HEBC have played 2 matches so far. Buchholz won 0 matches in total while HEBC won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Buchholz scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Buchholz won 0. Buchholz won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


HEBC scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home HEBC won 1. HEBC won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Buchholz vs HEBC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Hamburg