20 : 41
19 : 25
1.3 : 2.6
1.3 : 1.7
Bubendorf meets Grenchen in a match of a Group 3 - 18 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 3 on 25.03 Saturday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Grenchen and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bubendorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Grenchen. Bubendorf chances to win are 10%. Grenchen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Bubendorf scored 20 against 41 in 16 last matches whereas Grenchen scored 19 against 25 in its 15 last games. Bubendorf scored 1.3 against 2.6 in 16 last matches whereas Grenchen scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 15 last games.
Teams Bubendorf and Grenchen have played 1 matches so far. Bubendorf won 0 matches in total while Grenchen won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.
Bubendorf scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bubendorf won 0. Bubendorf won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Grenchen scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Grenchen won 0. Grenchen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Bubendorf vs Grenchen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!