Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkBruck an der Mur - Union RB Weinland Gamlit
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Bruck an der Mur vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Murinselstadion

Bruck an der Mur
Draw
Union RB Weinland Gamlit

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
L
D
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Union RB Weinland Gamlit156541223
12Bruck an der Mur15537218

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

29 : 27

goals

34 : 22

1.9 : 1.8

goals avg

2.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

15.09.2023

1-0

Bruck an der Mur

Bruck an der Mur

25.04.2023

2-2

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

02.09.2022

2-0

Bruck an der Mur

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

15.04.2022

1-1

Bruck an der Mur

Bruck an der Mur

03.09.2021

0-2

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

09.10.2020

4-3

Bruck an der Mur

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

13.09.2019

3-4

Bruck an der Mur

Bruck an der Mur vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit prediction summary

Bruck an der Mur meets Union RB Weinland Gamlit in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 08.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Union RB Weinland Gamlit and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Bruck an der Mur team to score and less than 3.5 for Union RB Weinland Gamlit. Bruck an der Mur chances to win are 10%. Union RB Weinland Gamlit chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bruck an der Mur scored 29 against 27 in 15 last matches whereas Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 34 against 22 in its 15 last games. Bruck an der Mur scored 1.9 against 1.8 in 15 last matches whereas Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 2.3 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Bruck an der Mur and Union RB Weinland Gamlit have played 8 matches so far. Bruck an der Mur won 1 matches in total while Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.13 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Bruck an der Mur scored 10 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bruck an der Mur won 0. Bruck an der Mur won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 15 in total and 1.88 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 3. Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bruck an der Mur vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark