Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - OstBruck/Leitha - Wiener Viktoria
Austria. Regionalliga - Ost. Ost - 17

Bruck/Leitha vs Wiener Viktoria prediction, betting tips and odds

24.02 Friday

19:00 CET

Parkstadion Bruck

Bruck/Leitha
Draw
Wiener Viktoria

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Wiener Viktoria16646222
15Bruck/Leitha163310-1912

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

19 : 38

goals

26 : 24

1.2 : 2.4

goals avg

1.6 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wiener Viktoria

06.08.2022

5-1

(3-0)

Bruck/Leitha

Bruck/Leitha

08.04.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria

28.08.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Bruck/Leitha

Bruck/Leitha

25.08.2020

3-0

(2-0)

Wiener Viktoria

Wiener Viktoria

05.10.2019

2-2

(0-2)

Bruck/Leitha

Bruck/Leitha vs Wiener Viktoria prediction summary

Bruck/Leitha meets Wiener Viktoria in a match of a Ost - 17 round in Austria Regionalliga - Ost on 24.02 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Wiener Viktoria and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bruck/Leitha team to score and less than 2.5 for Wiener Viktoria. Bruck/Leitha chances to win are 10%. Wiener Viktoria chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bruck/Leitha scored 19 against 38 in 16 last matches whereas Wiener Viktoria scored 26 against 24 in its 16 last games. Bruck/Leitha scored 1.2 against 2.4 in 16 last matches whereas Wiener Viktoria scored 1.6 against 1.5 in its 16 last games.


Teams Bruck/Leitha and Wiener Viktoria have played 7 matches so far. Bruck/Leitha won 2 matches in total while Wiener Viktoria won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.57 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Bruck/Leitha scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bruck/Leitha won 2. Bruck/Leitha won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Wiener Viktoria scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Wiener Viktoria won 2. Wiener Viktoria won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bruck/Leitha vs Wiener Viktoria with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Ost