Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaQueensland NPLBrisbane Strikers - Olympic
Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 21

Brisbane Strikers vs Olympic prediction, betting tips and odds

24.10 Sunday

09:00 CET

Perry Park

Brisbane Strikers
Draw
Olympic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Olympic2414733049
13Brisbane Strikers252221-588

Performance last matches

25

played

24

home

away

total

21 : 79

goals

49 : 19

0.8 : 3.2

goals avg

2.0 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Olympic

09.05.2021

10-0

(5-0)

Brisbane Strikers

Brisbane Strikers

25.08.2020

2-2

(1-1)

Olympic

Olympic

09.08.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Brisbane Strikers

Brisbane Strikers

17.08.2019

4-1

Olympic

Olympic

28.04.2019

1-1

Brisbane Strikers

Brisbane Strikers vs Olympic prediction summary

Brisbane Strikers meets Olympic in a match of a Regular Season - 21 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 24.10 Sunday at 09:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Olympic and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Brisbane Strikers team to score and less than 3.5 for Olympic. Brisbane Strikers chances to win are 10%. Olympic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brisbane Strikers scored 21 against 79 in 25 last matches whereas Olympic scored 49 against 19 in its 24 last games. Brisbane Strikers scored 0.8 against 3.2 in 25 last matches whereas Olympic scored 2.0 against 0.8 in its 24 last games.


Teams Brisbane Strikers and Olympic have played 5 matches so far. Brisbane Strikers won 2 matches in total while Olympic won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.40 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Brisbane Strikers scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Brisbane Strikers won 1. Brisbane Strikers won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Olympic scored 14 in total and 2.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Olympic won 1. Olympic won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brisbane Strikers vs Olympic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland NPL