Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Queensland NPL. Regular Season - 16

Brisbane City vs Gold Coast Knights prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Postponed: ()

02.07 Saturday

09:30 CET

Spencer Park

Brisbane City
Draw
Gold Coast Knights

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
W
D
D
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Gold Coast Knights127231123
9Brisbane City13337-1212

Performance last matches

13

played

12

home

away

total

20 : 32

goals

25 : 14

1.5 : 2.5

goals avg

2.1 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gold Coast Knights

02.04.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Brisbane City

Gold Coast Knights

25.08.2020

2-2

(0-1)

Brisbane City

Brisbane City

08.08.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Gold Coast Knights

Brisbane City

03.08.2019

0-3

Gold Coast Knights

Gold Coast Knights

30.07.2019

2-0

Brisbane City

Brisbane City vs Gold Coast Knights prediction summary

Brisbane City meets Gold Coast Knights in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Australia Queensland NPL on 02.07 Saturday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Gold Coast Knights and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Brisbane City team to score and less than 3.5 for Gold Coast Knights. Brisbane City chances to win are 10%. Gold Coast Knights chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brisbane City scored 20 against 32 in 13 last matches whereas Gold Coast Knights scored 25 against 14 in its 12 last games. Brisbane City scored 1.5 against 2.5 in 13 last matches whereas Gold Coast Knights scored 2.1 against 1.2 in its 12 last games.


Teams Brisbane City and Gold Coast Knights have played 5 matches so far. Brisbane City won 0 matches in total while Gold Coast Knights won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Brisbane City scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Brisbane City won 0. Brisbane City won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Gold Coast Knights scored 11 in total and 2.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gold Coast Knights won 2. Gold Coast Knights won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brisbane City vs Gold Coast Knights with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Queensland NPL