The American Express Community Stadium
8 : 2
15 : 5
2.7 : 0.7
2.5 : 0.8
Brighton meets Grimsby in a match of a Quarter-finals round in England FA Cup on 19.03 Sunday at 15:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Brighton or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Brighton team to score and less than 2.5 for Grimsby. Brighton chances to win are 35%. Grimsby chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Brighton scored 8 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Grimsby scored 15 against 5 in its 6 last games. Brighton scored 2.7 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Grimsby scored 2.5 against 0.8 in its 6 last games.
Teams Brighton and Grimsby have played 0 matches so far. Brighton won 0 matches in total while Grimsby won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Brighton scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Brighton won 0. Brighton won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Grimsby scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Grimsby won 0. Grimsby won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Brighton vs Grimsby with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!