Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandFA WSLBrighton W - Aston Villa W
England. FA WSL. Regular Season - 1

Brighton W vs Aston Villa W prediction, betting tips and odds

12.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Broadfield Stadium

Brighton W
Draw
Aston Villa W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
L
D
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Aston Villa W11515-516
11Brighton W9216-217

Performance last matches

9

played

11

home

away

total

11 : 32

goals

16 : 21

1.2 : 3.6

goals avg

1.5 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Aston Villa W

05.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Brighton W

Brighton W

26.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Aston Villa W

Aston Villa W

17.03.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Brighton W

Brighton W

08.11.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Aston Villa W

Aston Villa W

26.01.2020

2-3

Brighton W

Brighton W vs Aston Villa W prediction summary

Brighton W meets Aston Villa W in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in England FA WSL on 12.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Aston Villa W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Brighton W team to score and less than 2.5 for Aston Villa W. Brighton W chances to win are 10%. Aston Villa W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brighton W scored 11 against 32 in 9 last matches whereas Aston Villa W scored 16 against 21 in its 11 last games. Brighton W scored 1.2 against 3.6 in 9 last matches whereas Aston Villa W scored 1.5 against 1.9 in its 11 last games.


Teams Brighton W and Aston Villa W have played 6 matches so far. Brighton W won 3 matches in total while Aston Villa W won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.83 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Brighton W scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Brighton W won 0. Brighton W won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


Aston Villa W scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Aston Villa W won 0. Aston Villa W won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brighton W vs Aston Villa W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in FA WSL