Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCopa AmericaBrazil - Colombia
World. Copa America. Group Stage - 3

Brazil vs Colombia prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Wednesday

03:00 CET

Levi's Stadium

Brazil
Draw
Colombia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Colombia

17.11.2023

2-1

(0-1)

Brazil

Brazil

12.11.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Colombia

Colombia

10.10.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Brazil

Brazil

24.06.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Colombia

Brazil

07.09.2019

2-2

(1-2)

Colombia

Colombia

05.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Brazil

Brazil

26.01.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Colombia

Brazil

07.09.2016

2-1

(1-1)

Colombia

Brazil

18.06.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Colombia

Brazil

04.07.2014

2-1

(1-0)

Colombia

Brazil vs Colombia prediction summary

Brazil meets Colombia in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World Copa America on 03.07 Wednesday at 03:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Brazil or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Brazil team to score and n/a for Colombia. Brazil chances to win are 45%. Colombia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brazil scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Colombia scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Brazil scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Colombia scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Brazil and Colombia have played 10 matches so far. Brazil won 5 matches in total while Colombia won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.10 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Brazil scored 12 in total and 1.20 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Brazil won 5. Brazil won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Colombia scored 9 in total and 0.90 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Colombia won 1. Colombia won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brazil vs Colombia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Copa America