Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayToppserienBrann W - Stabæk W
Norway. Toppserien. Regular Season - 16

Brann W vs Stabæk W prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stemmemyren kunstgressbane

Brann W
Draw
Stabæk W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Brann W1614114043
4Stabæk W16727023

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

45 : 9

goals

20 : 20

3.0 : 0.6

goals avg

1.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Stabæk W

24.04.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Brann W

Brann W vs Stabæk W prediction summary

Brann W meets Stabæk W in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Norway Toppserien on 13.08 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Brann W and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Brann W team to score and less than 1.5 for Stabæk W. Brann W chances to win are 45%. Stabæk W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brann W scored 45 against 9 in 15 last matches whereas Stabæk W scored 20 against 20 in its 16 last games. Brann W scored 3.0 against 0.6 in 15 last matches whereas Stabæk W scored 1.3 against 1.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Brann W and Stabæk W have played 1 matches so far. Brann W won 1 matches in total while Stabæk W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Brann W scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Brann W won 0. Brann W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Stabæk W scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Stabæk W won 0. Stabæk W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brann W vs Stabæk W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toppserien