Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 1Brønshøj - B 1903
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 1. Group 1 - 17

Brønshøj vs B 1903 prediction, betting tips and odds

09.04 Saturday

14:00 CET

Tingbjerg Idrætspark

Brønshøj
Draw
B 1903

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
D
D
D
L
D
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Brønshøj14455-217
8B 190314437-1115

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

21 : 23

goals

18 : 29

1.5 : 1.6

goals avg

1.3 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

B 1903

25.09.2021

3-2

Brønshøj

Brønshøj vs B 1903 prediction summary

Brønshøj meets B 1903 in a match of a Group 1 - 17 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 1 on 09.04 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or B 1903 and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Brønshøj team to score and less than 2.5 for B 1903. Brønshøj chances to win are 10%. B 1903 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brønshøj scored 21 against 23 in 14 last matches whereas B 1903 scored 18 against 29 in its 14 last games. Brønshøj scored 1.5 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas B 1903 scored 1.3 against 2.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Brønshøj and B 1903 have played 1 matches so far. Brønshøj won 0 matches in total while B 1903 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Brønshøj scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Brønshøj won 0. Brønshøj won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


B 1903 scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home B 1903 won 1. B 1903 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brønshøj vs B 1903 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 1