Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkKvindeligaBrøndby - Nordsjælland
Denmark. Kvindeliga. Championship Round - 10

Brøndby vs Nordsjælland prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

14:00 CET

Brøndby IF's anlæg

Brøndby
Draw
Nordsjælland

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
W
W
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Brøndby14914828
2Nordsjælland148331327

Performance last matches

23

played

23

home

away

total

39 : 23

goals

33 : 14

1.7 : 1.0

goals avg

1.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nordsjælland

30.03.2024

2-3

(0-1)

Brøndby

Brøndby

25.11.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

30.09.2023

3-0

(2-0)

Brøndby

Brøndby

20.05.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

28.04.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Brøndby

Brøndby

14.10.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

20.08.2022

2-3

(2-1)

Brøndby

Brøndby

27.05.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

22.04.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Brøndby

Nordsjælland

13.11.2021

0-1

Brøndby

Brøndby

05.09.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

22.05.2021

0-6

(0-2)

Brøndby

Brøndby

21.04.2021

3-1

(2-1)

Nordsjælland

Brøndby

17.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

19.08.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Brøndby

Brøndby

17.06.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

26.10.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Brøndby

Brøndby

03.08.2019

0-3

Nordsjælland

Brøndby vs Nordsjælland prediction summary

Brøndby meets Nordsjælland in a match of a Championship Round - 10 round in Denmark Kvindeliga on 15.06 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Brøndby or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Brøndby team to score and less than 2.5 for Nordsjælland. Brøndby chances to win are 45%. Nordsjælland chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Brøndby scored 39 against 23 in 23 last matches whereas Nordsjælland scored 33 against 14 in its 23 last games. Brøndby scored 1.7 against 1.0 in 23 last matches whereas Nordsjælland scored 1.4 against 0.6 in its 23 last games.


Teams Brøndby and Nordsjælland have played 18 matches so far. Brøndby won 11 matches in total while Nordsjælland won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 48 in total.


Brøndby scored 29 in total and 1.61 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Brøndby won 5. Brøndby won 6 matches out of 9 played away.


Nordsjælland scored 19 in total and 1.06 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Nordsjælland won 1. Nordsjælland won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Brøndby vs Nordsjælland with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kvindeliga