Stade Auguste Delaune
25 : 28
33 : 39
1.0 : 1.2
1.4 : 1.6
Brétigny Foot meets Montrouge in a match of a Paris Île-de-France - 25 round in France National 3 - Group L on 27.05 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Brétigny Foot or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Brétigny Foot team to score and less than 2.5 for Montrouge. Brétigny Foot chances to win are 45%. Montrouge chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Brétigny Foot scored 25 against 28 in 24 last matches whereas Montrouge scored 33 against 39 in its 24 last games. Brétigny Foot scored 1.0 against 1.2 in 24 last matches whereas Montrouge scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 24 last games.
Teams Brétigny Foot and Montrouge have played 1 matches so far. Brétigny Foot won 0 matches in total while Montrouge won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.
Brétigny Foot scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Brétigny Foot won 0. Brétigny Foot won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Montrouge scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Montrouge won 1. Montrouge won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Brétigny Foot vs Montrouge with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!