Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Brazil. Serie C. Regular Season - 5

Botafogo PB vs Sao Jose prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-1)

18.07 Thursday

01:00 CET

Estádio José Américo de Almeida Filho

Botafogo PB
Draw
Sao Jose

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
D
L
D
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Botafogo PB12741825
20Sao Jose12129-105

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

21 : 13

goals

7 : 17

1.8 : 1.1

goals avg

0.6 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Botafogo PB

08.08.2023

1-1

(1-0)

Sao Jose

Botafogo PB

09.04.2022

2-1

(1-1)

Sao Jose

Botafogo PB vs Sao Jose prediction summary

Botafogo PB meets Sao Jose in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Brazil Serie C on 18.07 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Botafogo PB and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Botafogo PB team to score and less than 1.5 for Sao Jose. Botafogo PB chances to win are 45%. Sao Jose chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Botafogo PB scored 21 against 13 in 12 last matches whereas Sao Jose scored 7 against 17 in its 12 last games. Botafogo PB scored 1.8 against 1.1 in 12 last matches whereas Sao Jose scored 0.6 against 1.4 in its 12 last games.


Teams Botafogo PB and Sao Jose have played 2 matches so far. Botafogo PB won 1 matches in total while Sao Jose won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Botafogo PB scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Botafogo PB won 1. Botafogo PB won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sao Jose scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sao Jose won 0. Sao Jose won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Botafogo PB vs Sao Jose with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie C