Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyDFB PokalBorussia Monchengladbach - Bayern Munich
Germany. DFB Pokal. 2nd Round

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich prediction, betting tips and odds

26.10 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK

Borussia Monchengladbach
Draw
Bayern Munich

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

12 : 0

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

12.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Borussia Monchengladbach

13.08.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

28.07.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Bayern Munich

08.05.2021

6-0

(4-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

08.01.2021

3-2

(2-2)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

13.06.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

07.12.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Bayern Munich

Borussia Monchengladbach

02.03.2019

1-5

(1-2)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

06.10.2018

0-3

(0-2)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Bayern Munich

14.04.2018

5-1

(2-1)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

25.11.2017

2-1

(2-0)

Bayern Munich

Borussia Monchengladbach

19.03.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

22.10.2016

2-0

(2-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Bayern Munich

30.04.2016

1-1

(1-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

05.12.2015

3-1

(0-0)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

22.03.2015

0-2

(0-1)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

26.10.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Bayern Munich

Borussia Monchengladbach

24.01.2014

0-2

(0-1)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

09.08.2013

3-1

(2-1)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

18.05.2013

3-4

(3-2)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

14.12.2012

1-1

(0-1)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

21.03.2012

0-0

(0-0)

Bayern Munich

Borussia Monchengladbach

20.01.2012

3-1

(2-0)

Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich

07.08.2011

0-1

(0-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Bayern Munich

02.04.2011

1-0

(0-0)

Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach

06.11.2010

3-3

(1-2)

Bayern Munich

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich prediction summary

Borussia Monchengladbach meets Bayern Munich in a match of a 2nd Round round in Germany DFB Pokal on 26.10 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Bayern Munich and +8.5 goals and Over 8.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Borussia Monchengladbach team to score and less than 12.5 for Bayern Munich. Borussia Monchengladbach chances to win are 10%. Bayern Munich chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Borussia Monchengladbach scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Bayern Munich scored 12 against 0 in its 1 last games. Borussia Monchengladbach scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Bayern Munich scored 12.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Borussia Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich have played 25 matches so far. Borussia Monchengladbach won 9 matches in total while Bayern Munich won 10 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.08 goals per Match and 77 in total.


Borussia Monchengladbach scored 34 in total and 1.36 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Borussia Monchengladbach won 5. Borussia Monchengladbach won 4 matches out of 12 played away.


Bayern Munich scored 43 in total and 1.72 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Bayern Munich won 6. Bayern Munich won 4 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in DFB Pokal