Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Schleswig-HolsteinBordesholm - Altenholz
Germany. Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein. Schleswig-Holstein - 12

Bordesholm vs Altenholz prediction, betting tips and odds

26.02 Saturday

14:00 CET

Sportpark am Möhlenkamp

Bordesholm
Draw
Altenholz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
W
D
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Bordesholm6420914
2Altenholz6312-110

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

23 : 9

goals

15 : 24

2.3 : 0.9

goals avg

1.5 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Altenholz

28.08.2021

1-6

Bordesholm

Altenholz

03.10.2020

0-1

Bordesholm

Bordesholm vs Altenholz prediction summary

Bordesholm meets Altenholz in a match of a Schleswig-Holstein - 12 round in Germany Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein on 26.02 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bordesholm or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Bordesholm team to score and less than 2.5 for Altenholz. Bordesholm chances to win are 45%. Altenholz chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bordesholm scored 23 against 9 in 10 last matches whereas Altenholz scored 15 against 24 in its 10 last games. Bordesholm scored 2.3 against 0.9 in 10 last matches whereas Altenholz scored 1.5 against 2.4 in its 10 last games.


Teams Bordesholm and Altenholz have played 3 matches so far. Bordesholm won 2 matches in total while Altenholz won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Bordesholm scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bordesholm won 0. Bordesholm won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Altenholz scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Altenholz won 0. Altenholz won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bordesholm vs Altenholz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Schleswig-Holstein