Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ireland. Premier Division. Regular Season - 31

Bohemians vs UCD prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

30.09 Friday

20:45 CET

Dalymount Park

Bohemians
Draw
UCD

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
D
L
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Bohemians3010911039
9UCD304719-3719

Performance last matches

30

played

30

home

away

total

37 : 37

goals

22 : 59

1.2 : 1.2

goals avg

0.7 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

UCD

07.07.2022

1-3

(1-2)

Bohemians

Bohemians

29.04.2022

3-0

(1-0)

UCD

UCD

18.03.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Bohemians

Bohemians

16.08.2019

10-1

(2-0)

UCD

UCD

15.07.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Bohemians

Bohemians

19.04.2019

3-0

(1-0)

UCD

UCD

22.02.2019

0-2

(0-2)

Bohemians

Bohemians vs UCD prediction summary

Bohemians meets UCD in a match of a Regular Season - 31 round in Ireland Premier Division on 30.09 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bohemians or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bohemians team to score and less than 2.5 for UCD. Bohemians chances to win are 45%. UCD chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bohemians scored 37 against 37 in 30 last matches whereas UCD scored 22 against 59 in its 30 last games. Bohemians scored 1.2 against 1.2 in 30 last matches whereas UCD scored 0.7 against 2.0 in its 30 last games.


Teams Bohemians and UCD have played 7 matches so far. Bohemians won 5 matches in total while UCD won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.71 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Bohemians scored 22 in total and 3.14 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Bohemians won 3. Bohemians won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


UCD scored 4 in total and 0.57 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home UCD won 1. UCD won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bohemians vs UCD with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Division