Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNew South Wales NPL 2Blacktown Spartans - Bulls Academy
Australia. New South Wales NPL 2. Regular Season - 3

Blacktown Spartans vs Bulls Academy prediction, betting tips and odds

28.02 Wednesday

09:30 CET

Blacktown Football Park 1

Blacktown Spartans
Draw
Bulls Academy

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 6

goals

4 : 1

3.0 : 3.0

goals avg

2.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Blacktown Spartans vs Bulls Academy prediction summary

Blacktown Spartans meets Bulls Academy in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia New South Wales NPL 2 on 28.02 Wednesday at 09:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Bulls Academy and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Blacktown Spartans team to score and less than 4.5 for Bulls Academy. Blacktown Spartans chances to win are 10%. Bulls Academy chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Blacktown Spartans scored 6 against 6 in 2 last matches whereas Bulls Academy scored 4 against 1 in its 2 last games. Blacktown Spartans scored 3.0 against 3.0 in 2 last matches whereas Bulls Academy scored 2.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Blacktown Spartans and Bulls Academy have played 0 matches so far. Blacktown Spartans won 0 matches in total while Bulls Academy won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Blacktown Spartans scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Blacktown Spartans won 0. Blacktown Spartans won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bulls Academy scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bulls Academy won 0. Bulls Academy won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Blacktown Spartans vs Bulls Academy with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in New South Wales NPL 2