Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comJapanJapan Football LeagueBiwako Shiga - Osaka
Japan. Japan Football League. Regular Season - 20

Biwako Shiga vs Osaka prediction, betting tips and odds

28.09 Tuesday

06:00 CET

Nunobiki Higashiomi Stadium

Biwako Shiga
Draw
Osaka

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
L
W
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Osaka21876231
14Biwako Shiga217410-1125

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

20 : 31

goals

24 : 22

1.0 : 1.5

goals avg

1.1 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Osaka

05.05.2021

0-2

Biwako Shiga

Osaka

23.08.2020

1-0

Biwako Shiga

Osaka

14.09.2019

1-0

Biwako Shiga

Biwako Shiga

15.06.2019

2-1

Osaka

Biwako Shiga

25.05.2019

0-2

Osaka

Osaka

02.09.2018

3-2

Biwako Shiga

Biwako Shiga

02.06.2018

0-4

Osaka

Osaka

15.10.2017

6-0

Biwako Shiga

Biwako Shiga

29.04.2017

0-0

Osaka

Biwako Shiga

17.07.2016

1-3

Osaka

Osaka

03.04.2016

2-0

Biwako Shiga

Biwako Shiga

04.10.2015

2-4

Osaka

Osaka

19.04.2015

3-0

Biwako Shiga

Biwako Shiga vs Osaka prediction summary

Biwako Shiga meets Osaka in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Japan Japan Football League on 28.09 Tuesday at 06:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Osaka and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Biwako Shiga team to score and less than 2.5 for Osaka. Biwako Shiga chances to win are 10%. Osaka chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Biwako Shiga scored 20 against 31 in 21 last matches whereas Osaka scored 24 against 22 in its 21 last games. Biwako Shiga scored 1.0 against 1.5 in 21 last matches whereas Osaka scored 1.1 against 1.0 in its 21 last games.


Teams Biwako Shiga and Osaka have played 14 matches so far. Biwako Shiga won 2 matches in total while Osaka won 10 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.79 goals per Match and 39 in total.


Biwako Shiga scored 9 in total and 0.64 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Biwako Shiga won 1. Biwako Shiga won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


Osaka scored 30 in total and 2.14 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Osaka won 6. Osaka won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Biwako Shiga vs Osaka with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Japan Football League