Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comEnglandFA Women's CupBirmingham City W - Chelsea W
England. FA Women's Cup. Quarter-finals

Birmingham City W vs Chelsea W predictions and betting tips

29.09 Wednesday

20:45 CET

SportNation.bet Stadium

Birmingham City W
Draw
Chelsea W

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in FA Women's Cup

Birmingham City W vs Chelsea W prediction summary

Birmingham City W meets Chelsea W in a match of a Quarter-finals round in England FA Women's Cup on 29.09 Wednesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Chelsea W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Birmingham City W team to score and less than 4.5 for Chelsea W. Birmingham City W chances to win are 10%. Chelsea W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Birmingham City W scored 8 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Chelsea W scored 8 against 0 in its 2 last games. Birmingham City W scored 4.0 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Chelsea W scored 4.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Birmingham City W vs Chelsea W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!