Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 1Binh Dinh - Nam Dinh
Vietnam. V.League 1. Regular Season - 7

Binh Dinh vs Nam Dinh prediction, betting tips and odds

15.07 Friday

11:00 CET

Sân vận động Qui Nhơn

Binh Dinh
Draw
Nam Dinh

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Binh Dinh320116
13Nam Dinh2011-11

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 4

goals

1 : 2

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

0.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nam Dinh

23.03.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Binh Dinh

Binh Dinh vs Nam Dinh prediction summary

Binh Dinh meets Nam Dinh in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Vietnam V.League 1 on 15.07 Friday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nam Dinh and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Binh Dinh team to score and less than 2.5 for Nam Dinh. Binh Dinh chances to win are 10%. Nam Dinh chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Binh Dinh scored 5 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Nam Dinh scored 1 against 2 in its 2 last games. Binh Dinh scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Nam Dinh scored 0.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Binh Dinh and Nam Dinh have played 1 matches so far. Binh Dinh won 0 matches in total while Nam Dinh won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Binh Dinh scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Binh Dinh won 0. Binh Dinh won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Nam Dinh scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nam Dinh won 1. Nam Dinh won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Binh Dinh vs Nam Dinh with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 1