Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIndonesiaSuper LeagueBhayangkara FC - Persela Lamongan
Indonesia. Super League. Regular Season - 16

Bhayangkara FC vs Persela Lamongan prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Monday

14:30 CET

Stadion Maguwoharjo

Bhayangkara FC
Draw
Persela Lamongan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
W
D
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Bhayangkara FC1510321033
14Persela Lamongan15348-1013

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 10

goals

13 : 23

1.3 : 0.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Persela Lamongan

28.09.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Bhayangkara FC

Bhayangkara FC

26.06.2019

3-1

(1-1)

Persela Lamongan

Bhayangkara FC vs Persela Lamongan prediction summary

Bhayangkara FC meets Persela Lamongan in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Indonesia Super League on 06.12 Monday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bhayangkara FC or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bhayangkara FC team to score and less than 1.5 for Persela Lamongan. Bhayangkara FC chances to win are 45%. Persela Lamongan chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bhayangkara FC scored 20 against 10 in 15 last matches whereas Persela Lamongan scored 13 against 23 in its 15 last games. Bhayangkara FC scored 1.3 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas Persela Lamongan scored 0.9 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Bhayangkara FC and Persela Lamongan have played 8 matches so far. Bhayangkara FC won 1 matches in total while Persela Lamongan won 0 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.75 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Bhayangkara FC scored 4 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bhayangkara FC won 1. Bhayangkara FC won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Persela Lamongan scored 2 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Persela Lamongan won 0. Persela Lamongan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bhayangkara FC vs Persela Lamongan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League