Belgium. Third Amateur Division - VFV B. VFV B - 13

Betekom vs Diest head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

10.04 Saturday

20:00 CET

Grote Baan

Betekom
Draw
Diest

45%

45%

10%

Next fixtures in Third Amateur Division - VFV B

Betekom vs Diest prediction summary

Betekom meets Diest in a match of a VFV B - 13 round in Belgium Third Amateur Division - VFV B on 10.04 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Betekom or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Betekom team to score and less than 2.5 for Diest. Betekom chances to win are 45%. Diest chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Betekom scored 11 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas Diest scored 6 against 7 in its 4 last games. Betekom scored 2.8 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas Diest scored 1.5 against 1.8 in its 4 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Betekom vs Diest with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!