Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie FBeskyd Frenštát - Vítkovice
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 16

Beskyd Frenštát vs Vítkovice prediction, betting tips and odds

03.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadion Na Nivách

Beskyd Frenštát
Draw
Vítkovice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
W
W
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Beskyd Frenštát13625220
8Vítkovice13616319

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

19 : 17

goals

22 : 21

1.5 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vítkovice

09.10.2021

0-1

Beskyd Frenštát

Beskyd Frenštát

11.10.2020

2-3

Vítkovice

Beskyd Frenštát vs Vítkovice prediction summary

Beskyd Frenštát meets Vítkovice in a match of a Division F - 16 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 03.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Vítkovice and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Beskyd Frenštát team to score and less than 2.5 for Vítkovice. Beskyd Frenštát chances to win are 10%. Vítkovice chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Beskyd Frenštát scored 19 against 17 in 13 last matches whereas Vítkovice scored 22 against 21 in its 13 last games. Beskyd Frenštát scored 1.5 against 1.3 in 13 last matches whereas Vítkovice scored 1.7 against 1.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Beskyd Frenštát and Vítkovice have played 3 matches so far. Beskyd Frenštát won 1 matches in total while Vítkovice won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Beskyd Frenštát scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Beskyd Frenštát won 0. Beskyd Frenštát won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Vítkovice scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vítkovice won 0. Vítkovice won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Beskyd Frenštát vs Vítkovice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F