Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 14

Besëlidhja Lezhë vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

24.02 Saturday

13:30 CET

Stadiumi Besëlidhja

Besëlidhja Lezhë
Draw
Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Besëlidhja Lezhë1211012433
3Iliria Fushë-Krujë129212429

Performance last matches

12

played

13

home

away

total

32 : 8

goals

39 : 9

2.7 : 0.7

goals avg

3.0 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

07.10.2023

0-1

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

16.02.2019

0-0

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

03.11.2018

1-0

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

11.02.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

29.10.2016

0-0

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

02.04.2016

0-0

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

12.03.2016

2-0

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

21.11.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

18.04.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

04.03.2015

2-0

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

29.11.2014

0-1

(0-1)

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

16.04.2014

1-0

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

24.11.2013

5-2

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

11.05.2013

3-1

(0-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

08.12.2012

3-1

(2-1)

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë

07.04.2012

2-1

(1-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

05.11.2011

1-0

(1-0)

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Besëlidhja Lezhë vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë prediction summary

Besëlidhja Lezhë meets Iliria Fushë-Krujë in a match of a Group A - 14 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 24.02 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Besëlidhja Lezhë or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Besëlidhja Lezhë team to score and less than 3.5 for Iliria Fushë-Krujë. Besëlidhja Lezhë chances to win are 45%. Iliria Fushë-Krujë chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 32 against 8 in 12 last matches whereas Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 39 against 9 in its 13 last games. Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 2.7 against 0.7 in 12 last matches whereas Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 3.0 against 0.7 in its 13 last games.


Teams Besëlidhja Lezhë and Iliria Fushë-Krujë have played 17 matches so far. Besëlidhja Lezhë won 10 matches in total while Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.88 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 22 in total and 1.29 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Besëlidhja Lezhë won 7. Besëlidhja Lezhë won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 10 in total and 0.59 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 3. Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 0 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Besëlidhja Lezhë vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A