Belgium. Third Amateur Division - VFV B. VFV B - 13

Berlaar-Heikant vs De Kempen head to head

Match Cancelled: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:00 CET

Terrein FC Berlaar-Heikant

Berlaar-Heikant
Draw
De Kempen

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Berlaar-Heikant

22.02.2020

2-2

De Kempen

De Kempen

26.10.2019

4-3

Berlaar-Heikant

Next fixtures in Third Amateur Division - VFV B

Berlaar-Heikant vs De Kempen prediction summary

Berlaar-Heikant meets De Kempen in a match of a VFV B - 13 round in Belgium Third Amateur Division - VFV B on 11.04 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Berlaar-Heikant or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Berlaar-Heikant team to score and less than 1.5 for De Kempen. Berlaar-Heikant chances to win are 45%. De Kempen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Berlaar-Heikant scored 9 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas De Kempen scored 4 against 6 in its 4 last games. Berlaar-Heikant scored 2.3 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas De Kempen scored 1.0 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Berlaar-Heikant vs De Kempen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!