Austria. Landesliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 18

Bergheim vs Siezenheim head to head

Match Postponed: ()

17.04 Saturday

16:00 CET

Sportplatz FC Bergheim

Bergheim
Draw
Siezenheim

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Siezenheim

12.09.2020

3-2

Bergheim

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Salzburg

Bergheim vs Siezenheim prediction summary

Bergheim meets Siezenheim in a match of a Salzburg - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Salzburg on 17.04 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Bergheim or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Bergheim team to score and less than 2.5 for Siezenheim. Bergheim chances to win are 45%. Siezenheim chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bergheim scored 18 against 20 in 10 last matches whereas Siezenheim scored 12 against 28 in its 9 last games. Bergheim scored 1.8 against 2.0 in 10 last matches whereas Siezenheim scored 1.3 against 3.1 in its 9 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bergheim vs Siezenheim with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!