Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Liga Revelação U23. Regular Season - 8

Benfica U23 vs Farense U23 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

29.11 Tuesday

16:00 CET

Caixa Futebol Campus

Benfica U23
Draw
Farense U23

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
W
L
D
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Benfica U2365011415
4Farense U236222-58

Performance last matches

11

played

10

home

away

total

35 : 13

goals

10 : 16

3.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.0 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Farense U23

01.09.2022

1-7

(0-3)

Benfica U23

Farense U23

16.08.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Benfica U23

Farense U23

27.11.2021

2-3

Benfica U23

Benfica U23

19.09.2021

1-0

Farense U23

Benfica U23 vs Farense U23 prediction summary

Benfica U23 meets Farense U23 in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Portugal Liga Revelação U23 on 29.11 Tuesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Benfica U23 and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Benfica U23 team to score and less than 1.5 for Farense U23. Benfica U23 chances to win are 45%. Farense U23 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Benfica U23 scored 35 against 13 in 11 last matches whereas Farense U23 scored 10 against 16 in its 10 last games. Benfica U23 scored 3.2 against 1.2 in 11 last matches whereas Farense U23 scored 1.0 against 1.6 in its 10 last games.


Teams Benfica U23 and Farense U23 have played 4 matches so far. Benfica U23 won 3 matches in total while Farense U23 won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Benfica U23 scored 11 in total and 2.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Benfica U23 won 1. Benfica U23 won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Farense U23 scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Farense U23 won 0. Farense U23 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Benfica U23 vs Farense U23 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Revelação U23