Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D. Group D - 2

Benfica Castelo Branco vs Vitória de Sernache prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

19.09 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio Municipal Vale do Romeiro

Benfica Castelo Branco
Draw
Vitória de Sernache

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Benfica Castelo Branco101001
8Vitória de Sernache000000

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

1 : 2

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vitória de Sernache

21.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Benfica Castelo Branco

Benfica Castelo Branco

15.11.2020

3-1

(3-0)

Vitória de Sernache

Benfica Castelo Branco

23.11.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Vitória de Sernache

Benfica Castelo Branco vs Vitória de Sernache prediction summary

Benfica Castelo Branco meets Vitória de Sernache in a match of a Group D - 2 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D on 19.09 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Benfica Castelo Branco or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Benfica Castelo Branco team to score and less than 1.5 for Vitória de Sernache. Benfica Castelo Branco chances to win are 45%. Vitória de Sernache chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Benfica Castelo Branco scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Vitória de Sernache scored 1 against 2 in its 1 last games. Benfica Castelo Branco scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Vitória de Sernache scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Benfica Castelo Branco and Vitória de Sernache have played 4 matches so far. Benfica Castelo Branco won 2 matches in total while Vitória de Sernache won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Benfica Castelo Branco scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Benfica Castelo Branco won 2. Benfica Castelo Branco won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Vitória de Sernache scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vitória de Sernache won 0. Vitória de Sernache won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Benfica Castelo Branco vs Vitória de Sernache with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D