Estádio Municipal Vale do Romeiro
|5||Benfica Castelo Branco||3||1||2||0||1||5|
2 : 1
3 : 2
0.7 : 0.3
1.5 : 1.0
Benfica Castelo Branco meets Peniche in a match of a Group D - 4 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group D on 24.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Benfica Castelo Branco or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Benfica Castelo Branco team to score and less than 2.5 for Peniche. Benfica Castelo Branco chances to win are 35%. Peniche chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Benfica Castelo Branco scored 2 against 1 in 3 last matches whereas Peniche scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Benfica Castelo Branco scored 0.7 against 0.3 in 3 last matches whereas Peniche scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.
Teams Benfica Castelo Branco and Peniche have played 0 matches so far. Benfica Castelo Branco won 0 matches in total while Peniche won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Benfica Castelo Branco scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Benfica Castelo Branco won 0. Benfica Castelo Branco won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Peniche scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Peniche won 0. Peniche won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Benfica Castelo Branco vs Peniche with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!