Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldFriendlies WomenBelgium W - Luxembourg W
World. Friendlies Women. Friendlies 1

Belgium W vs Luxembourg W prediction, betting tips and odds

28.06 Tuesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Belgium W
Draw
Luxembourg W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

0

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

16 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

8.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Luxembourg W

12.06.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Belgium W

Belgium W vs Luxembourg W prediction summary

Belgium W meets Luxembourg W in a match of a Friendlies 1 round in World Friendlies Women on 28.06 Tuesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Belgium W or draws and +4.5 goals and Over 4.5 goals. We expect n/a for Belgium W team to score and less than 8.5 for Luxembourg W. Belgium W chances to win are 35%. Luxembourg W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Belgium W scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Luxembourg W scored 16 against 0 in its 2 last games. Belgium W scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Luxembourg W scored 8.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Belgium W and Luxembourg W have played 1 matches so far. Belgium W won 1 matches in total while Luxembourg W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Belgium W scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Belgium W won 0. Belgium W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Luxembourg W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Luxembourg W won 0. Luxembourg W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Belgium W vs Luxembourg W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies Women