|4||Faroe Islands U21||10||2||4||4||-6||10|
1 : 1
0 : 0
0.5 : 0.5
0.0 : 0.0
Belarus U21 meets Faroe Islands U21 in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA U21 Championship - Qualification on 07.09 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Belarus U21 or draws and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Belarus U21 team to score and n/a for Faroe Islands U21. Belarus U21 chances to win are 45%. Faroe Islands U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Belarus U21 scored 1 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Faroe Islands U21 scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Belarus U21 scored 0.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Faroe Islands U21 scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.
Teams Belarus U21 and Faroe Islands U21 have played 0 matches so far. Belarus U21 won 0 matches in total while Faroe Islands U21 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Belarus U21 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Belarus U21 won 0. Belarus U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Faroe Islands U21 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Faroe Islands U21 won 0. Faroe Islands U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Belarus U21 vs Faroe Islands U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!