Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumChallenger Pro LeagueBeerschot Wilrijk - Lierse Kempenzonen
Belgium. Challenger Pro League. Regular Season - 3

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Lierse Kempenzonen prediction, betting tips and odds

28.08 Sunday

20:00 CET

Olympisch Stadion

Beerschot Wilrijk
Draw
Lierse Kempenzonen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Beerschot Wilrijk110013
12Lierse Kempenzonen1001-30

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 0

goals

1 : 4

1.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 4.0

forme

attack

defence

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Lierse Kempenzonen prediction summary

Beerschot Wilrijk meets Lierse Kempenzonen in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Belgium Challenger Pro League on 28.08 Sunday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Beerschot Wilrijk or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Beerschot Wilrijk team to score and less than 1.5 for Lierse Kempenzonen. Beerschot Wilrijk chances to win are 45%. Lierse Kempenzonen chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Beerschot Wilrijk scored 1 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Lierse Kempenzonen scored 1 against 4 in its 1 last games. Beerschot Wilrijk scored 1.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Lierse Kempenzonen scored 1.0 against 4.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Beerschot Wilrijk and Lierse Kempenzonen have played 0 matches so far. Beerschot Wilrijk won 0 matches in total while Lierse Kempenzonen won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Beerschot Wilrijk scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Beerschot Wilrijk won 0. Beerschot Wilrijk won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Lierse Kempenzonen scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Lierse Kempenzonen won 0. Lierse Kempenzonen won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Beerschot Wilrijk vs Lierse Kempenzonen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Challenger Pro League