Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandNon League Div One - Northern MidlandsBedworth United - Leicester Road
England. Non League Div One - Northern Midlands. Northern Midlands - 3

Bedworth United vs Leicester Road prediction, betting tips and odds

27.09 Tuesday

20:45 CET

The Oval

Bedworth United
Draw
Leicester Road

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
L
L
D
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
16Leicester Road6123-35
19Bedworth United6114-84

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

2 : 10

goals

5 : 8

0.3 : 1.7

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Bedworth United vs Leicester Road prediction summary

Bedworth United meets Leicester Road in a match of a Northern Midlands - 3 round in England Non League Div One - Northern Midlands on 27.09 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Leicester Road and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Bedworth United team to score and less than 1.5 for Leicester Road. Bedworth United chances to win are 10%. Leicester Road chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bedworth United scored 2 against 10 in 6 last matches whereas Leicester Road scored 5 against 8 in its 6 last games. Bedworth United scored 0.3 against 1.7 in 6 last matches whereas Leicester Road scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams Bedworth United and Leicester Road have played 0 matches so far. Bedworth United won 0 matches in total while Leicester Road won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Bedworth United scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bedworth United won 0. Bedworth United won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Leicester Road scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Leicester Road won 0. Leicester Road won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bedworth United vs Leicester Road with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Northern Midlands