Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Div One - Isthmian South. Isthmian South Central - 6

Bedfont Sports vs Sutton Common Rovers prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

20.10 Wednesday

20:45 CET

Bedfont Sports Recreation Ground

Bedfont Sports
Draw
Sutton Common Rovers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11Bedfont Sports421117
14Sutton Common Rovers8215-137

Performance last matches

4

played

8

home

away

total

7 : 6

goals

9 : 22

1.8 : 1.5

goals avg

1.1 : 2.8

forme

attack

defence

Bedfont Sports vs Sutton Common Rovers prediction summary

Bedfont Sports meets Sutton Common Rovers in a match of a Isthmian South Central - 6 round in England Non League Div One - Isthmian South on 20.10 Wednesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bedfont Sports or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bedfont Sports team to score and less than 2.5 for Sutton Common Rovers. Bedfont Sports chances to win are 45%. Sutton Common Rovers chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bedfont Sports scored 7 against 6 in 4 last matches whereas Sutton Common Rovers scored 9 against 22 in its 8 last games. Bedfont Sports scored 1.8 against 1.5 in 4 last matches whereas Sutton Common Rovers scored 1.1 against 2.8 in its 8 last games.


Teams Bedfont Sports and Sutton Common Rovers have played 0 matches so far. Bedfont Sports won 0 matches in total while Sutton Common Rovers won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Bedfont Sports scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bedfont Sports won 0. Bedfont Sports won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sutton Common Rovers scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sutton Common Rovers won 0. Sutton Common Rovers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bedfont Sports vs Sutton Common Rovers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Isthmian South