Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandNon League Div One - Isthmian South EastBeckenham Town - Chichester City
England. Non League Div One - Isthmian South East. Isthmian South East - 7

Beckenham Town vs Chichester City prediction, betting tips and odds

06.12 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Eden Park Avenue

Beckenham Town
Draw
Chichester City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
D
W
W
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Beckenham Town14824326
9Chichester City14563221

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

24 : 21

goals

18 : 16

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

1.3 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Beckenham Town vs Chichester City prediction summary

Beckenham Town meets Chichester City in a match of a Isthmian South East - 7 round in England Non League Div One - Isthmian South East on 06.12 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Beckenham Town or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Beckenham Town team to score and less than 2.5 for Chichester City. Beckenham Town chances to win are 45%. Chichester City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Beckenham Town scored 24 against 21 in 14 last matches whereas Chichester City scored 18 against 16 in its 14 last games. Beckenham Town scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 14 last matches whereas Chichester City scored 1.3 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Beckenham Town and Chichester City have played 0 matches so far. Beckenham Town won 0 matches in total while Chichester City won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Beckenham Town scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Beckenham Town won 0. Beckenham Town won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Chichester City scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Chichester City won 0. Chichester City won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Beckenham Town vs Chichester City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Isthmian South East