Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 25

Be Forward Wanderers vs Blue Eagles prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (1-3)

03.10 Sunday

14:30 CET

Kamuzu Stadium

Be Forward Wanderers
Draw
Blue Eagles

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
D
L
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Be Forward Wanderers2815942054
13Blue Eagles2961112-229

Performance last matches

28

played

29

home

away

total

37 : 17

goals

26 : 28

1.3 : 0.6

goals avg

0.9 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Blue Eagles

18.04.2021

2-2

Be Forward Wanderers

Be Forward Wanderers vs Blue Eagles prediction summary

Be Forward Wanderers meets Blue Eagles in a match of a Regular Season - 25 round in Malawi Super League on 03.10 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Be Forward Wanderers or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Be Forward Wanderers team to score and less than 1.5 for Blue Eagles. Be Forward Wanderers chances to win are 45%. Blue Eagles chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Be Forward Wanderers scored 37 against 17 in 28 last matches whereas Blue Eagles scored 26 against 28 in its 29 last games. Be Forward Wanderers scored 1.3 against 0.6 in 28 last matches whereas Blue Eagles scored 0.9 against 1.0 in its 29 last games.


Teams Be Forward Wanderers and Blue Eagles have played 1 matches so far. Be Forward Wanderers won 0 matches in total while Blue Eagles won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Be Forward Wanderers scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Be Forward Wanderers won 0. Be Forward Wanderers won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Blue Eagles scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Blue Eagles won 0. Blue Eagles won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Be Forward Wanderers vs Blue Eagles with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!