Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandCupBełchatów - Arka Gdynia
Poland. Cup. 1st Round

Bełchatów vs Arka Gdynia prediction, betting tips and odds

29.09 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Stadion GKS-u

Bełchatów
Draw
Arka Gdynia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bełchatów

08.05.2021

0-3

(0-0)

Arka Gdynia

Arka Gdynia

13.11.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Bełchatów

Bełchatów vs Arka Gdynia prediction summary

Bełchatów meets Arka Gdynia in a match of a 1st Round round in Poland Cup on 29.09 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Arka Gdynia and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Bełchatów team to score and n/a for Arka Gdynia. Bełchatów chances to win are 10%. Arka Gdynia chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bełchatów scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Arka Gdynia scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Bełchatów scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Arka Gdynia scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Bełchatów and Arka Gdynia have played 2 matches so far. Bełchatów won 1 matches in total while Arka Gdynia won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Bełchatów scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bełchatów won 0. Bełchatów won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Arka Gdynia scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Arka Gdynia won 0. Arka Gdynia won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bełchatów vs Arka Gdynia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup