Germany. Women Bundesliga. Regular Season - 17

Bayern Munich W vs 1899 Hoffenheim W head to head

Match Finished: 2-3 (2-0)

17.04 Saturday

18:30 CET

FC Bayern Campus Platz 1

Bayern Munich W
Draw
1899 Hoffenheim W

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

1899 Hoffenheim W

11.10.2020

0-4

(0-2)

Bayern Munich W

Bayern Munich W

30.05.2020

3-0

(0-0)

1899 Hoffenheim W

1899 Hoffenheim W

12.10.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Bayern Munich W

1899 Hoffenheim W

24.02.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Bayern Munich W

Bayern Munich W

13.10.2018

2-1

(1-0)

1899 Hoffenheim W

Next fixtures in Women Bundesliga

Bayern Munich W vs 1899 Hoffenheim W prediction summary

Bayern Munich W meets 1899 Hoffenheim W in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Germany Women Bundesliga on 17.04 Saturday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Bayern Munich W and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Bayern Munich W team to score and less than 2.5 for 1899 Hoffenheim W. Bayern Munich W chances to win are 45%. 1899 Hoffenheim W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bayern Munich W scored 68 against 3 in 17 last matches whereas 1899 Hoffenheim W scored 44 against 17 in its 17 last games. Bayern Munich W scored 4.0 against 0.2 in 17 last matches whereas 1899 Hoffenheim W scored 2.6 against 1.0 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bayern Munich W vs 1899 Hoffenheim W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!