Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Turkey. 3. Lig - Group 1. Group 1 - 3

Batman Petrolspor vs Bergama Belediyespor prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

19.09 Sunday

14:00 CET

Batman Yeni Şehir Stadı

Batman Petrolspor
Draw
Bergama Belediyespor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Batman Petrolspor211014
9Bergama Belediyespor2101-13

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 4

1.0 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Batman Petrolspor

08.04.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Bergama Belediyespor

Bergama Belediyespor

19.11.2017

1-2

(0-0)

Batman Petrolspor

Batman Petrolspor

15.03.2016

1-0

Bergama Belediyespor

Bergama Belediyespor

19.09.2015

3-0

Batman Petrolspor

Batman Petrolspor vs Bergama Belediyespor prediction summary

Batman Petrolspor meets Bergama Belediyespor in a match of a Group 1 - 3 round in Turkey 3. Lig - Group 1 on 19.09 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Batman Petrolspor or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Batman Petrolspor team to score and less than 2.5 for Bergama Belediyespor. Batman Petrolspor chances to win are 35%. Bergama Belediyespor chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Batman Petrolspor scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Bergama Belediyespor scored 3 against 4 in its 2 last games. Batman Petrolspor scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Bergama Belediyespor scored 1.5 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Batman Petrolspor and Bergama Belediyespor have played 4 matches so far. Batman Petrolspor won 2 matches in total while Bergama Belediyespor won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Batman Petrolspor scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Batman Petrolspor won 1. Batman Petrolspor won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Bergama Belediyespor scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bergama Belediyespor won 1. Bergama Belediyespor won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Batman Petrolspor vs Bergama Belediyespor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. Lig - Group 1