Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelarusVysshaya LigaBate Borisov - FC Slutsk
Belarus. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 9

Bate Borisov vs FC Slutsk prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Wednesday

17:00 CET

Borisov Arena

Bate Borisov
Draw
FC Slutsk

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
D
W
L
D
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Bate Borisov117311424
10FC Slutsk11362015

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

19 : 5

goals

14 : 14

1.7 : 0.5

goals avg

1.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bate Borisov

22.01.2022

3-0

(1-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

16.07.2021

3-4

(0-4)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

14.03.2021

3-0

(1-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

20.09.2020

1-3

(1-2)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

16.05.2020

3-0

(2-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

05.10.2019

0-3

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

24.05.2019

3-0

(0-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

02.09.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

28.04.2018

3-1

(2-1)

FC Slutsk

Bate Borisov

23.09.2017

6-0

(2-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

14.05.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

FC Slutsk

10.09.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

08.05.2016

3-0

(0-0)

FC Slutsk

Bate Borisov

08.11.2015

4-1

(2-0)

FC Slutsk

FC Slutsk

05.07.2015

0-1

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

FC Slutsk

18.07.2014

1-3

(1-2)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

10.05.2014

3-0

(1-0)

FC Slutsk

Bate Borisov vs FC Slutsk prediction summary

Bate Borisov meets FC Slutsk in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Belarus Vysshaya Liga on 29.06 Wednesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bate Borisov or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Bate Borisov team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Slutsk. Bate Borisov chances to win are 45%. FC Slutsk chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bate Borisov scored 19 against 5 in 11 last matches whereas FC Slutsk scored 14 against 14 in its 11 last games. Bate Borisov scored 1.7 against 0.5 in 11 last matches whereas FC Slutsk scored 1.3 against 1.3 in its 11 last games.


Teams Bate Borisov and FC Slutsk have played 17 matches so far. Bate Borisov won 16 matches in total while FC Slutsk won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.29 goals per Match and 56 in total.


Bate Borisov scored 48 in total and 2.82 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Bate Borisov won 9. Bate Borisov won 7 matches out of 8 played away.


FC Slutsk scored 8 in total and 0.47 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home FC Slutsk won 1. FC Slutsk won 0 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bate Borisov vs FC Slutsk with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga