|13||Banks O' Dee||29||15||6||8||34||27|
74 : 40
96 : 24
2.6 : 1.4
3.7 : 0.9
Banks O' Dee
Banks O' Dee meets Brora Rangers in a match of a Highland League - 19 round in Scotland Football League - Highland League on 25.03 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Brora Rangers and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Banks O' Dee team to score and less than 4.5 for Brora Rangers. Banks O' Dee chances to win are 10%. Brora Rangers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Banks O' Dee scored 74 against 40 in 29 last matches whereas Brora Rangers scored 96 against 24 in its 26 last games. Banks O' Dee scored 2.6 against 1.4 in 29 last matches whereas Brora Rangers scored 3.7 against 0.9 in its 26 last games.
Teams Banks O' Dee and Brora Rangers have played 1 matches so far. Banks O' Dee won 0 matches in total while Brora Rangers won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.
Banks O' Dee scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Banks O' Dee won 0. Banks O' Dee won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Brora Rangers scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Brora Rangers won 1. Brora Rangers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Banks O' Dee vs Brora Rangers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!