The Bluebell Stadium
12 : 1
9 : 0
4.0 : 0.3
3.0 : 0.0
Ballymacash Rangers meets Bangor in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Northern-Ireland Premier Intermediate League on 24.09 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bangor and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Ballymacash Rangers team to score and less than 2.5 for Bangor. Ballymacash Rangers chances to win are 10%. Bangor chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Ballymacash Rangers scored 12 against 1 in 3 last matches whereas Bangor scored 9 against 0 in its 3 last games. Ballymacash Rangers scored 4.0 against 0.3 in 3 last matches whereas Bangor scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 3 last games.
Teams Ballymacash Rangers and Bangor have played 0 matches so far. Ballymacash Rangers won 0 matches in total while Bangor won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Ballymacash Rangers scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ballymacash Rangers won 0. Ballymacash Rangers won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Bangor scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bangor won 0. Bangor won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Ballymacash Rangers vs Bangor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!