Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Switzerland. Super League. Regular Season - 4

BSC Young Boys vs FC Lugano prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-1)

01.12 Wednesday

20:30 CET

Stadion Wankdorf

BSC Young Boys
Draw
FC Lugano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
D
W
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3FC Lugano14824626
4BSC Young Boys136431422

Performance last matches

13

played

14

home

away

total

29 : 15

goals

21 : 15

2.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Lugano

27.10.2021

2-1

(1-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

18.04.2021

3-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

14.02.2021

1-3

(0-3)

BSC Young Boys

FC Lugano

20.01.2021

0-2

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

19.12.2020

2-2

(2-1)

FC Lugano

BSC Young Boys

05.07.2020

3-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

16.02.2020

2-1

(1-0)

BSC Young Boys

FC Lugano

15.12.2019

0-0

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

04.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

BSC Young Boys

28.04.2019

2-2

(2-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

24.02.2019

0-1

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

24.11.2018

1-0

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

29.07.2018

0-2

(0-1)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

13.05.2018

3-1

(1-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

04.03.2018

2-4

(1-2)

BSC Young Boys

FC Lugano

26.11.2017

1-2

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

10.09.2017

3-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

BSC Young Boys

23.04.2017

1-2

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

19.03.2017

0-2

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

FC Lugano

16.10.2016

0-0

(0-0)

BSC Young Boys

BSC Young Boys

30.07.2016

1-2

(1-0)

FC Lugano

BSC Young Boys vs FC Lugano prediction summary

BSC Young Boys meets FC Lugano in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Switzerland Super League on 01.12 Wednesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : BSC Young Boys or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for BSC Young Boys team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Lugano. BSC Young Boys chances to win are 45%. FC Lugano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


BSC Young Boys scored 29 against 15 in 13 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 21 against 15 in its 14 last games. BSC Young Boys scored 2.2 against 1.2 in 13 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 1.5 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams BSC Young Boys and FC Lugano have played 21 matches so far. BSC Young Boys won 13 matches in total while FC Lugano won 4 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 56 in total.


BSC Young Boys scored 39 in total and 1.86 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home BSC Young Boys won 6. BSC Young Boys won 7 matches out of 11 played away.


FC Lugano scored 17 in total and 0.81 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home FC Lugano won 2. FC Lugano won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BSC Young Boys vs FC Lugano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League